OpenSignal app is a powerful and free networksignal & wifi tool.
Run a speed test to check connection quality to your ISP or cellnetwork, monitor data usage, compare coverage, view connectionhistory e.g. how much 4G you get. OpenSignal does it all.
With free wifi maps & cell tower maps, you can see where to goto improve your wireless experience. Use coverage maps to comparenetworks & data speed in your area.
Download now to find high speed data and strong signal for cellcalls.
✓ Cell tower direction – follow our signal compass to strongersignal
✓ Download, upload and latency tests – for 2G, 3G, LTE andwifi
✓ Database of your speed test results so you can view test history- stored in app, so see results offline
✓ Compare coverage and connection quality on a map
✓ History of your mobile connection – see stats on your connectionto 4G and 3G and your data usage
✓ Find fast wifi with our interactive wifi map
✓ Free and no ads
Easy, Fast Speed Test
• Test download speed, upload speed and ping performance on yourISP or mobile network
• High speed test – runs fast using a network of CDNs to showrealistic measurements
• Units in mbps and ms
• History of results saved to a database – speed test history on amap
• Speedometer style interface
• Save to sd card as a CSV
• Works for mobile and cable broadband (ADSL)
• Shows direction of your connected cell tower – walking towardsit, or out of the way of obstructions, can improve cellularconnection
• Ping test for quick speed check
• Signal strength in dB
• Become a network master: get notifications when you have no dataor can’t make phone calls
Cell and Wifi Maps
• Where we have data, see the cell towers on *your* network -including, Verizon wireless, T Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, USCellular + more
• Wifi hotspots map and list – find free wifi nearby
• Unique network tools: signal compass, signal strength indBm
• Uses Google Maps
• By using the app you help crowdsource data – automatically addingnetworks and wifis
View history and stats
• View data usage on wifi and cellular
• How long have you had access to 4G (LTE), 3G or 2G, or spent insignal notspots? See your stats for network availability
• Save to SD Card as a CSV – see your history of LTE, 3Gmeasurements and more
Compare networks with our coverage map
• Interactive maps covering mobile networks worldwide
• Compare performance on Verizon wireless, T Mobile, Sprint,AT&T, US Cellular and many more
• Coverage checker for if you’re moving home or going abroad, seeif you can make calls or get fast data
• View average speeds for download, upload and latency and networkstrength
• 100% independent, our data is based on real measurements from appusers
Since launching in 2010, OpenSignal has built the largest globaldatabase on mobile performance.
With hundreds of billions of readings of mobile network signalstrength and speed tests, OpenSignal shows the performance whereyou live. Download the app to automatically contribute data onspeed and 2G, 3G and LTE signal, or you can choose to turn off datacollection settings.
Want to check app performance – know if you can get fast video onYoutube, or if WhatsApp will send messages – check our sister appMeteor which is powered by OpenSignal technology.
LOCATION so we can show you nearby wifi and antennas
PHONE SETTINGS allows network reset on some Android OSs
SMS required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage,SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
On CDMA networks such as Verizon and Sprint you will see fewertowers than on GSM networks such as T Mobile and AT&T.
English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese (Brazil &Portugal), Indonesian, Thai
Help test and develop features! Join the OpenSignal betahttp://opnsg.nl/beta-community to help us improve the app.
We’re developing other advanced network tools – we’d love to hearfrom you
Uploaded March 28, 2018 14:36
Filesize 3.2 MB