A best seller for over 25 years, delivers fastup-to-date guidance on 900+ medical conditions on your mobiledevice. Exclusive bonus features include 200 pediatric topics,images, 42 built-in calculators and 200+ interactive flowcharts.Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10%of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on thelocked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT 5-Minute Clinical Consult (2018):
Based on: 26th Edition
Author: Mark B Stephens MD, MS, FAAFP;Frank J Domino MD; Robert ABaldor MD, FAAFP; Jeremy Golding MD, FAAFP
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams &Wilkins
The5-Minute Clinical Consult 2018 is a practical and usefulresource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergencymedicine, nursing, and pediatrics. It provides rapid access toguidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, andassociated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions.Designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently aspossible allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving yourpatients the best possible care.
Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive,at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds ofdiagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5criteria; and much more.
– Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-baseddesignations in each topic.
– Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicinepractitioners and published by the leading publisher in medicalcontent
– Includes bonus content from 5MinuteConsult.com, but you canaccess this valuable, evidence-based content using mobile workflowtool easily integrated at the point of care.
– Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection ofalgorithms.
– Current evidence-based designations highlighted in eachtopic
– Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of allconditions
– Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from WallachísInterpretation of Diagnostic Tests
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possiblemanner:
– Navigate using multiple indices
– History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
– Voice memos
– Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context youare in to ensure that the important facts are available wheneveryou access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months fromnow.