AirMap is the leading global provider ofaeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones.Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digitalauthorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
– Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules andconditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with nationalrulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, NewZealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
– Toggle between multiple map styles
– Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for alocation or panning and zooming AirMap’s responsive vectormaps
– Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
– Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspacerequirements
– Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camerasettings directly from the AirMap app
– Request digital authorization for commercial operations inLAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
– Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
– Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
– View publicly-shared flights happening around the world