Animal Chess, the game is played on a 7×9 board and is popular with children.
– Each team has 8 pieces, corresponding to 8 animals.
– Each species has different characteristics.
– You can eat the opponent’s piece if your level is higher or equal to the opponent’s piece, but in special cases, mice can eat elephants.
– Traps: each player has 3 traps on his field, when the opponent’s piece falls into the trap, the opponent’s chess level will temporarily be zero and any of his pieces can be eaten. The opponent’s pieces are in the trap.
– Cave: In the opponent’s cave, you will win. You can’t enter your own cave.
– Lose/win: when all pieces are eaten.
– Commitment not to advertising for life.
– Reduce download size.
– Enter the game faster.