The Best Features of our Backgammongame:
● includes 16 games
You can play 16 Backgammon games (Backgammon,Табла, Mahbusa, Tabla,Portes,Tawla 31 ( طاولة زهر ),十五子棋 , Long Backgamon,Tavla, Tavli ,Длинные нарды, Gamão, Nərd, Fevga, Moultezim ), Tapa ( Plakoto ),Narde, Nackgammon,Takhteh,Shesh besh, Moultezim,Gioul,The pingame,Plakoto express and Gulbara.
● Any kind of Multiplayer
– LAN (WiFi) multiplayer
– Online multiplayer – Internet
– Local 2-player (hot-seat)
– Multiplayer Bluetooth
● Smaller size about 10MB
● Daily Challenges
Win games vs Droid with exact rules and conditions each day and bethe best player.
● Multi Games Tournament
Design your tournament. List which backgammon games will beplayed.
● One of the Best statistics
Statistics are grouped by game,year and month
● Backgammon Game DESIGNER
Design your backgammon game with custom chips startingpositions.
● TRNG is embedded ( fair Backgammon dice roll ), Online RandomGenerator
● Google Play Game Services – Play online in real-time, chat,invite friends, auto-match with random players
– Play Backgammon ( Tavla, Tabla, Tawla, Nərd, Portes, Tavli,Короткие нарды, Gamão, 十五子棋 ) game
– Play Tapa (Plakoto, Тапа, Mahbusa) game
– Play Gulbara ( Гюлбара ) game
– Play Long Backgamon – Narde ( Длинные нарды ) game
– Play Nackgammon game
– Play Backgammon to lose game
– Play Race Gammon game
– Play Takhteh game
– Play American Acey-Deucey
– Play Fevga game
– Play Moultezim game
– Play Gioul game
– Play Tawla 31 game( طاولة زهر )
– Play The pin game
– Play Plakoto(Mahbusa) express
– Play Plakoto / Tapa 2 game
– Play Shesh besh game
– Fast start-up Backgammon Widget
– Live Dice
– Advanced Backgammon AI
– AI Setup
– Undo function
– Automatic move
– Rush mode (4,5,6,7) sec
– Doubling cube
– Five themes (black,droid,classic, metal,treasure)
– Support all resolutions
For those who think the dice roll is not random.
First of all please remember.
There is not such a real random events in any software(based onrandom software algorithms). Except these which are using someadditional hardware for that.
So the question is are we manipualting these pseudo randomalgorithms.
We assure you that we don’t. People seem to remember betternegative events than positive events of equal magnitude. This iscalled negativity bias (check wikipedia).
There is nothing to gain by making the dice roll in ourfavor.
For Questions, Concerns, Problems and Help: Write us firstname.lastname@example.org