Sell your flat and invest in a mobile business in a strategic game called Business Inc. 3D. Perhaps you’ll lose the roof over your head, or perhaps you’ll be an incredibly rich buffalo. You will certainly gain new business experience.
This is NOT another idle clicker. You can get bankrupt if you do not control your costs and employees performance. But then you can start over, because this is only simulation. 🙂
Employ employees, carry out dozens of projects and earn money on famous mobile games such as Flara Bimbo, Angry Fans or politically incorrect Race of Races. Pick right games and stay ahead of your competition to win the market. Think strategically, do not tap, like in real business.
Train your employees, pay them bonuses, equip the office with dozens of useful items such as a billiard table and coffee machine.
Business Inc. 3D is a new edition of Business Inc. game, which is additionally enriched with many new features such as offices and 3D characters, the ability to purchase equipment, completely new projects and employees.
Tapping endlessly leads you to nothing in this game. You must consider profitability, cost, risks, staff, competitive pressure, missed opportunities, and make right decisions to win. Business Inc. 3D is not an idle clicker game.
How to play:
1. Your goal is to earn as much money as you can and develop your company.
2. Assign your first employee to a project and wait until it is finished.
3. Monitor its profits and cancel the project when it starts bringing loss.
4. Hire more employees and upgrade your office when you have enough funding.
– Hiring and training employees
– Selecting profitable projects
– Running projects
– Facing staff and project risks
– Managing startup company
– Upgrading offices
– Purchasing office equipment
– Chasing competition
– Managing financials
– 3 levels of difficulty
– 3 rates of speed of the game
– Online ranking
– Company value chart
Find tips and news on our fan page: https://www.facebook.com/bincgame/
Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Stability fixes, fix bug with broken savegame