An application that helps you build a personal repertoire and train against it.
Start training in just a few steps:
– Create an opening for White or Black that you want to include in your repertoire.
– Enter your best move manually for each position.
– Possibility to enter your moves automatically by importing a PGN database file (* see notes below).
– Enter opponent’s most expected moves, and follow with your best move for each position.
– Optionally enter the probability of occurrence (low, normal, high) of each possible move of the opponent.
– Optionally enter a tag name (or comment) for a given position in order to help you memorize a position or a move to play during training.
– When you are ready, train against your repertoire.
Several training modes possible.
– random, uniform:
The computer simulates opponent moves by giving equal chances to all moves.
– random, based on probability of occurrence:
The computer simulates opponent moves based on the probability of occurrence you entered for each opponent move.
The computer simulates opponent moves sequentially and ensure to cover all possible paths of your repertoire.
As you train, your good and bad moves are compiled and automatically saved.
Your personal rating score is displayed for each opening.
A rating score is also computed for each move of your repertoire, giving you an immediate picture of where your weaknesses are. (full version only)
1) PGN import is limited to 10 moves per game in free version
2) A PGN database file is a sequential collection of one or more PGN games with or without variations. Do not hesitate to ask developer for a PGN sample.
3) The purpose of the demo version is to get an idea of the app and check if it works on your device before buying the full version.
4) It is currently not possible to transfer openings created with the demo version to the full version.
– PGN file import including variations is now supported
– Move numbers are now displayed when editing an opening
– Import from local storage or cloud (Google drive)
– Added possibility to rename an opening.
– Increased number of maximum imported moves to 40 (limited to 10 in demo version).