Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaborationapplication that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice,voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone,tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber callsinto multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both onpremise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresenceand other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the CiscoWebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.0 is officially supported onthe following Android devices. (Refer to Release notes for moredetails including Android OS version support and any potentialupdates):
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6P,7, 9, 10, Pixel C, Pixel
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5, XZ
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, Optimus G Pro, V10
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, G4, Moto Z Droid, Moto X and MC40,
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate 8,Mate 9, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus,Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 6, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, MiMax, Mi Pad, Mi Pad2
• Sonim XP7
• Fujitsu Arrows M305, M555, M357
• Honeywell CT50
• Zebra MC67
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Cisco DX 650, DX70, DX80
• Smartisan M1L
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager,administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Androidconfigurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. Fordetails, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and ConfigurationGuide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to aparticular system configuration. Please check with your ITadministrator to determine the specific features that are availableto you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser GeneralPublic License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsenomega@cse.ogi.edu”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license athttp://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber aretrademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 – 2018 CiscoSystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all futuresoftware updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacystatement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.comor email to email@example.com if you encounter issues withunsupported devices.
New user experience for handsets and tablets
Toggle on or off Single Number Reach
Unlock Jabber with Fingerprint
Android Auto integration for instant messaging
Add app shortcuts to actions like chats, calls
DTMF events “A, B, C, D” are supported
Support Jabber Bots with plain text messages
Admins can configure different access policies for users connectingremotely
More animated emoticons
Android Oreo support
Expanded device support
Jabber, collaboration, VoIP, voice, communication, phone, call,CUCM, video, IM, instant messaging, meeting
Application License Agreement:
End User License Agreement
Copy and paste from here:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/general/warranty/English/EU1KEN_.html