Be careful, you need at least 160 MB FREE RAMto run the game.
“Dead Effect is pretty awesome.”-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
“Graphically, the game is top notch.”-toucharcade.com 4/5Stars
“Dead Effect […] strikes an impressive balance between humor andfear”-modojo.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045… 178 days ofhibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active… Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disruption Detected… Critical Health Detected.
3… 2… 1… Awakening!
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What ishappening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in aSCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your phone/tablet, get in control and bring infected horrorsdown. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hoursof story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money toupgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around itsimpressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat eventhe toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemiesin survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get allthe weapons available!
CURIOUS? More info on:
About inDev Brain:
inDev is a super small indie developer leaded by experienceddevelopers (who worked on many different PC, console and mobiletitles such as Vietcong, Mafia 2, Cold War), enthusiasts and GAMERSabove all. Brain is only part of a slightly more complex organism.Future is coming!
Thank you for your support.
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is an international digital entertainmentprovider based in Paris and San Francisco. With close to 100 gamesin its portfolio, such as MyBrute, Autumn Dynasty, The SandBox andSaving Private Sheep, BulkyPix has gone on to become one of theleading players in the video games market for smartphones, touchtablets (iOS, Android, Samsung, WP7, etc.), PCs and Macs in lessthan four years. BulkyPix has also created a BtoB department,BulkyApps, in a bid to develop, produce and publish applicationsand games for such major groups as Véolia, Hachette, Siemens,Orange, Samsung, Antalis, TF1 and France Television. In the springof 2012, BulkyPix secured funding from Axa Private Equity.