One of SEGA’s zaniest platformers, Decap Attack is now available on mobile! Play free and
rediscover SEGA’s bonkers head-throwing gem.
Off with his head! Then back on! Then off again! You are Chuck. D. Head, a headless hero, sent on a quest to stop the hordes of Max D. Cap taking over the world. Lob your detachable skull at barmy bad guys, traverse weird and wonderful lands and use your head to bring peace to the world – literally!
Decap Attack joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Seven islands to explore, all based on various parts of the body!
– Seven bosses, including giant toads, yetis, and cannibals!
– Throw your head like a boomerang!
– Collect potions for power-ups that include greater speed, more strength, and instant kills.
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
“It’s well worth losing your head in Decap Attack.” [4.6/5] – Abby Normal, GamePro Vol.3 Issue #10 (October 1991)
“Platform fans will love it.” [Score 82%] – MegaTech #1 (Xmas 1991)
DECAP ATTACK TRIVIA
– Decap Attack is actually a remake of 1990 Japanese Mega Drive game Magical Hat
– Chuck’s head actually has his own name – it’s ‘Head’!
– Chuck featured in cameo appearances in the Sonic Comic during the 90s
– Chuck’s creator ‘Frank N Stein’ is actually a Welsh choir boy (honestly!)
DECAP ATTACK HISTORY
– The game was originally released in Europe in 1992
– Developed by: Vic Tokai
– Director: Toshihisa Hasegawa
– Lead Composer: Fumito Tamayama
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Decap Attack, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Lose your head with this great update!
– HAPTIC SUPPORT – get into the game with responsive button presses
– GRAPHICS – new filters that allow you to view the action your way
– CONTROL CUSTOMIZATION – take full control with re-mappable buttons
Uploaded July 07, 2020 09:22
Filesize 97.6 MB
Uploaded June 26, 2020 15:18
Filesize 82.2 MB
Uploaded May 19, 2020 15:49
Filesize 62.3 MB
Uploaded April 17, 2020 09:17
Filesize 57.6 MB
Uploaded April 17, 2020 07:38
Filesize 99.2 MB
Uploaded April 16, 2020 05:02
Filesize 41.6 MB
Uploaded April 16, 2020 04:45
Filesize 41.4 MB
Uploaded March 26, 2020 04:23
Filesize 64.5 MB
Uploaded March 26, 2020 04:22
Filesize 48.6 MB
Uploaded March 02, 2020 13:24
Filesize 14.6 MB