Replace your clunky stock gallery with alightweight, fast (even fun) gallery that works with you toorganize all the photos and videos on your device. F-Stop is analternative image gallery that provides you with professional toolsand a clean, Material Design interface that makes organizing yourphotos easy.
/// KEY FEATURES
• Fully optimized for Android 7.0+ including material design
• Instantly search through all your photos to find results based onfile name and metadata (tags, ratings, camera model, etc.)
• Browse through your photos on a map with an integrated Googlemaps experience
• Save tags (keywords) and ratings in XMP format so they staywith the image and can be read by popular programs such asLightroom, Picasa, Aperture, Windows Live Photo Gallery, digiKamand many more
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Custom sort images using drag and drop
• Choose one of the many themes or choose your own colorcombinations to make F-Stop look the way you want
• Nested folders let you browse your media using the folderstructure (explorer view) instead of the typical flat view seen inmost gallery apps
• Access your favorite tag, folder or album directly from thenavigation drawer with our “Bookmarks” feature
• Smart Albums allow you set up simple rules like “Tags with theword Family” or “Ratings greater than 4 stars” and then updatesautomatically as your library grows.
• Exclude folders easily to prevent album art from showing up inyour gallery
• Easily plays animated GIFs
• Share and/or edit with popular apps like Snapseed, Whatsapp,Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more
• Hide images and videos from other apps with passwordprotection
• Slideshow mode with popular transition types
These features can be unlocked in the PRO version.
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing isdependent on device support.
★ Please visit our website for a quick tutorial:http://www.fstopapp.com/tutorial/
★ E-mail us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions,bugs to report or just want to say hi.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed writepermissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have aworkaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on alldevices
Here is some more info:
★ SD card writing support for Android 5.0 (Lollipop) andabove