FIE Swordplay is the first mobile game with real athletic rules for fencing with foils, swords, and sabers that is officially supported by the FIE (http://fie.org). Learn real techniques — from simple thrusts to powerful lunges and devious feints. Play against an AI opponent or challenge a social network friend to a duel.
Choose the country you want to represent, equip your fencer, and enter tournaments all over the world. Fight your way from ambitious novice to fencing master.
Features of FIE Swordplay
• The world’s first mobile game with real rules and techniques from athletic fencing
• Gorgeous 3D graphics, phenomenal animation, and real fencing physics
• Deep customization — fine-tune your weapons and equip your character with gear such as vests and masks
• Compelling PvE campaign: fight your way from novice athlete to Olympic champion
• Asynchronous PvP mode: duel your social network friends
• Incredibly simple, easy-to-use controls. Master several types of weapons quickly, then hone your skills
• Officially supported by the International Fencing Federation
Start playing FIE Swordplay and compete in fencing duels that are dynamic, striking, and full of drama — right on the screen of your mobile device! Athletic combat with swords and foils has never looked so spectacular!
Check out the new update!
– Teams: team up and lead them to victory!
– Team chat: communicate and share experience in team chat with your teammates!
– The game mail system: don’t forget to check your inbox!
– Team ranking: take part in the team league and get to the top of the leaderboard!
– The newest system for finding teammates
– Many small improvements