Ready your sword, pack your provisions and prepare to embark upon fantasy quests of epic proportions where YOU choose what happens next! Journey a magical realm, fighting monsters and unravelling mysteries in Fighting Fantasy Classics – text-based role playing adventures remastered. Every choice you make matters.
Originally presented by Steve Jackson & Ian Livingstone in the 80s and 90s, Fighting Fantasy Classics brings these timeless tales to your phone or tablet using our critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine.
** FEATURES **
• Make the interactive books as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special ‘Free Read’ mode to play the book like an old-school cheater!
• Map feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during current and previous playthroughs.
• Unlimited Bookmarks, allowing you to revisit difficult sections as many times as desired.
• Classic, original artwork from Iain McCaig, Russ Nicholson, Malcolm Barter, Ian Miller and more! All viewable through a collectable artwork gallery.
• Easy switching between landscape and portrait reading modes.
• Automated Adventure Sheet keeps track of your stats, inventory and knowledge gained during your journey.
• Free to download, with every player recieving Jonathan Green’s swashbuckling pirate adventure – Bloodbones – free with their download.
• Specially composed, atmospheric soundtrack and effects.
All this and more as you play through classic adventures including: Bloodbones, Caverns of the Snow Witch, Citadel of Chaos, City of Theives, Deathtrap Dungeon, Forest of Doom, Island of the Lizard King and Warlock of Firetop Mountain, with more titles to come in future updates.
Traverse the realm of Allansia, using your might and magic to hunt down evil demisorcers. Brave the dangers of Darkwood Forest to help save a doomed village of dwarves. Seek vengeance from the Pirate Lord who stole your family and destroyed your life many moons ago. Save a port-town from the wrath of an undead lord and his ghostly hound minions!
Part story, part game, in these interactive adventures YOU ARE THE HERO!
** DO YOU DARE ENTER THE DUNGEON? **
Ian Livingtone’s Deathtrap Dungeon joins Tin Man Games digital Fighting Fantasy library for the first time! Rediscover the trials and terrors of Baron Sukumvit’s deadly labyrinth.
** HISTORY AND RULE BOOKS NOW AVAILABLE **
Two new, free books join your Fighting Fantasy Classics library in this update – Rules and History.
** BUG FIXES **
Fixes to combat, Adventure Sheet, page-turns, menu, bookmarks, Free Read, images and more.