This is the companion app for Hexnode MDM.This app helps manage Android devices with Hexnode’s Mobile DeviceManagement solution. With Hexnode MDM, your IT team can remotelyconfigure settings on the devices in your enterprise, enforcesecurity policies, manage mobile applications and remotely lock,wipe and locate devices. You can also access any app catalogs yourIT team has set up for you, right within the app.
Kiosk management feature sets up the device to run only thespecific app(s) configured by the administrator, and navigatingoutside the apps are prevented. Access to the flashlight, WiFinetwork and Bluetooth can be blocked/unblocked, report locationmanually to the administrator, prevent the screen from sleeping,and remotely adjust volume and brightness while in the kioskmode.
1. This is not a standalone app, it requires Hexnode’s MobileDevice Management solution for managing devices. Please contactyour Organization’s MDM administrator for help.
2. This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Features of Hexnode MDM:
• Centralized Management Hub
• Fast, over-the-air enrollment
• QR code-based enrollment
• Seamless integration with Active Directory
• Device groups to apply policies to bulk devices
• Smart Mobile Application Management
• Enterprise app deployment & app catalogs
• Policy and configuration management
• Compliance check and enforcement
• Email and network configuration
• Remote lock, wipe and location track capabilities
• Send notes describing location manually to theadministrator
• Excellent Mobile kiosk management to restrict access to theallowed apps only
• Options to permit/restrict switching WiFi networks, flashlight,Bluetooth, adjust volume and brightness, and keep screen on whilein kiosk mode • Kiosk browser to enable multi-tabbed browsing andenhance security
• Build geofences to restrict users from accessing data outside thepermitted region
• SAFE and GATE support.
1. Enter the server name into the text area provided. The servername will look like portalname.hexnodemdm.com. If asked, enter theemail address and password provided by the administrator.
If you have a QR code to enroll devices, tap the QR code icon andscan the code.
2. Activate device administration and continue withenrollment.
DISCLAIMER: Continuous use of GPS in the background and highscreen brightness can dramatically decrease battery life. Contactyour MDM administrator for any queries.