KDE Connect provides several features tointegrate your phone and your computer:
– Shared clipboard: copy and paste between your devices.
– Share files and URLs to your computer from any app, withoutwires.
– Virtual touchpad: Use your phone screen as your computer’stouchpad.
– Notifications sync: Read your Android notifications from thedesktop.
– Multimedia remote control: Use your phone as a remote for Linuxmedia players.
– WiFi connection: no USB wire or bluetooth needed.
– End-to-end TLS encryption: your information is safe.
Please note you will need to install KDE Connect on your computerfor this app to work, and keep the desktop version up-to-date withthe Android version for the latest features to work.
This app is part of an open source project and it exists thanks toall the people who contributed to it. Visit the website to grab thesource code.