Download LetterSchool, the #1 handwriting app, and watch your toddler having a great time with this fun and educational game for preschoolers.
Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and recommended by teachers & educational specialists. It’s been used at over 5,000 preschools and kindergartens to teach handwriting to kids!
• Learn how to write all letters of the ABC alphabet and the numbers 1-10 with LetterSchool.
• Play and discover 4 exciting preschool games per letter or number!
• Practise essential phonics and writing skills.
• Learn WORDS associated with the letters!
• Have fun while tracing letters & phonics!
• Progress and settings stored for up to three players.
• Reach the gold level and discover new animations! This level helps you keep track of your kids’ results and it shows the exact copy of their handwriting!
Important: The first 5 letters of the ABC alphabet, first 5 numbers, and 5 shapes you receive completely for free, tracing and phonics, and in 3 font styles, it’s all included! The remaining letters can be easily added by making a purchase. That way we make sure we can keep on developing pre-k games that are available for everyone.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 letters of the alphabet, as well numbers 1-10!
2. Tap the letter: learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots.
3. Tracing the letter: practice the letter trajectory by tracing games! Try it with your toddler, it’s fun!
4. Write the letter: test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
WHAT’S IN IT
• Uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers 1-10 + shapes!
• Choice out of 3 most popular fonts in handwriting education. Our fonts are based on the Handwriting Without Tears style (HWT), D’Nealian style and Zaner-Bloser style.
• Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold!
• Portfolio of your kid’s handwriting skills (the gold level).
• Montessori materials & methods.
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents and teachers can use LetterSchool independently, but a preschool that teaches according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
While there are many pre-k writing apps available, we believe LetterSchool holds the best cards for learning pre-k children writing their ABC’s! Teachers in kindergarten are the fans of LetterSchool, they know that learning how to write is a tremendous challenge for young children. They must reproduce a huge number of complex letter trajectories and memorize dozens of related phonics. Letter sounds must be associated with words and numbers with values. LetterSchool ensures that kids absorb all this knowledge as they develop the fine motor skills they need. This optimal preparation for handwriting gives them a head start upon entering school and kindergarten.
PROUD OF OUR AWARDS:
🏆 Winner Tabby Awards Users’ Choice 2014 – Tabby Awards
🏆 Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
🏆 The app has been recognized worldwide by experts as a tool for learning to read and write and it truly shows! – iHeartThisApp
🏆 Learning a letter on this free educational app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars, and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise! – Apps4Kids
🏆 The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten. – Kidz
Let’s Play & Learn!
G this pre-k game and let your toddler discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you realize, they are writing the complete English ABC alphabet! Take action now and download this great educational kids app for free!
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.