ManageEngine MDM helps your IT administratorconquer the mobile device management for Android devices, includingSamsung KNOX & SAFE. This free MDM App facilitates in enrollingthe corporate and BYOD Android mobile devices into ManageEngine’sMDM software console which can be downloaded On-Premises or accesson Cloud.. This enables your IT administrators to efficientlymanage them through profiling and enforcing restrictions as peryour management’s need.
Please follow these instructions to enroll your device
1. Download and install ManageEngine MDM app onto yourdevice.
2. Enter the login credentials sent to you by your ITadministrator.
3. Post authentication, your device will have profile, settings andapps deployed as required by your organization.
Note: This free MDM app from is used together with the ManageEngineMDM software to manage only Android, Samsung KNOX and SAFE devices.Your IT administrator can deploy the MDM software on a host systemor access it on the cloud. The devices owners will get credentialsand instructions from the IT admins on the usage of the MDM app.Thereafter, the MDM App needs to be installed on your device. Itwill give you access to corporate resources such as E-mail, apps,and other necessities impelled by your organization. It helps tohave the devices monitored to avoid theft or violation.
ManageEngine MDM is a mobile device management software that helpsenterprises monitor, control and secure mobile devices from acentral location.
1. Easy enrollment.
● Enroll multiple mobile devices (smartphones/tablets) over-the-air(OTA)
● Use the bulk enrollment programs like Apple DEP, AppleConfigurator, Android NFC Enrollment, Samsung KNOX/SAFE
● Create separate groups for BYOD (employee-owned) and corporatedevices
2. Plan policies and restrictions
● Plan policies for Email, WiFi, VPN etc
● Restriction settings for camera, browser, apps
● Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync for email configurations
3. Manage apps
● Create app repository
● Blacklist/Whitelist apps
● Containerization for enterprise apps
4. Secure devices
● Remote lock/wipe devices
● Detect Rooted or Jail-broken devices
5. Regular monitoring
● Periodical scans
● Intuitive dashboard
● Audit reports on devices, apps, compliance
To know more about effective Android device management or SamsungKNOX / SAFE device management, visit
To get started with ManageEngine’s free MDM software, bothOn-Premises and Cloud, visit