What is Mendeley?
Mendeley is a free reference manager and PDF reader designed forresearchers, students, and academics. Whether you’re writing yourdissertation, organising your literature for easy retrieval, orneed to read journal articles on the go, Mendeley can help.
• Annotate PDFs with sticky notes and highlights
• Search your library for keywords in the Title, Authors,Publication or Abstract
• Sync annotations & documents across all your devices
• Save PDFs to your Mendeley library from other apps or your webbrowser
• Use Mendeley offline during your commute, and sync when you haveconnection
• Download or remove PDFs on demand, to easily manage devicestorage space
Sync your library across all your devices
Everything you add or annotate from your phone or tablet is syncedback to Mendeley Desktop, where you can generate citations andbibliographies while writing your dissertation or latest researchin Microsoft Word or LibreOffice. Need to change the citation stylehalf way through writing? Mendeley does this for you in seconds,and supports over 7000 citation styles, including popular stylessuch as APA 6th, IEEE, Nature, Harvard, Chicago, AMA, andVancouver.
New to Mendeley?
Create a free account at http://www.mendeley.com and downloadMendeley Desktop to easily import your existing library fromEndnote, Refworks, Zotero, Readcube or RefMe. If you’ve just got afolder of PDFs, simply drag and drop them into Mendeley Desktop.It’s that easy!
“What [Mendeley] are up to is boldly innovative. The Mendeley teamis attempting nothing less than changing the way scientists conductand share their research.” – Wired