With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known asArrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to matchyour style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. Witha Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access yourcalendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalizedfeed. You can even open photos, docs and webpages on your WindowsPC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important peopleat your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place themanywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Choose your look. Personalize the look and feel of your device bycustomizing your wallpaper, theme and accent colors, icon packs,gestures and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at aglance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in yourpersonalized feed. You can even set your feed as your defaultHome.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly onyour Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on yourPC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web oryour files, apps, docs, messages and web results using MicrosoftLauncher’s universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, youcan double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer andmore.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest WindowsFall Creator’s Update