Based on the Dick Bruna inspired Nick Jr. hit series. Join Miffy as she she plays and learns about her world in this gentle and beautiful 3D interactive app from Storytoys.
Guide Miffy through her daily tasks. Help her choose which clothes to dress in, explore, create and play. Make art and read books with her friends and family. Other activities include:
• Start the day with a bath and brush Miffy’s teeth
• Exploring the outside world. Have fun in the family garden
• Play with Snuffy the adorable dog or feed her pet fish
• Play with her toys. Scoot around the house, fly her kite around the garden or with with blocks in the living room
• Help Miffy as she grows her very own fruit and vegetables, then bake a yummy cake
• When Miffy gets sleepy, just tuck her into bed
• Fly through the clouds and collect stars in her dreams
Every day brings surprises and new things to discover. The more you play with Miffy the more fun activities you unlock. Miffy’s World is full gentle learning as it stimulates curiosity and creativity through fun educational activities. Learn by doing, as you help Miffy takes care of her daily routine, cooks delicious cakes and looks after her pets.
Miffy’s World benefits children’s abilities in multiple ways:
1) Health Knowledge and Practice:
– Tucking Miffy into bed shows children how vital sleep is for wellbeing
– Children practice daily tasks such as brushing teeth and dressing independently from adults
2) Approaches to Learning:
– Helping Miffy complete daily tasks encourages initiative
– Growing fruit and vegetables and baking a cake with Miffy develops attentiveness and curiosity
3) Logic and Reasoning:
– Engaging children in simple pretend play with familiar tasks; for example, tucking Miffy into bed
4) Physical Development:
– As children digitally learn with Miffy’s World they also develop fine motor skills
5) Creative Arts Expression:
– Color and Paint with Miffy. Encourage creativity and imagination
Bug fixes and optimizations.
As always, we value your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments or suggestions.
A big thanks from all of us at StoryToys for your continued support.