A help for Jehovah’s Witnesses in their fieldservice to quickly take notes and stay organized. It’s very easy tokeep track of your territories, all your return visits, yourservice time for the month and plan your day or week of door todoor ministry.
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to findyou paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them ina comment, since I can’t reply if I don’t understand what you mean,and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings orrural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazineroutes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood orbookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publisherswork a territory or as data to import directly into MinistryAssistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you’ve beenworking there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and sendthe report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if somethingunexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit tothe Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts onthe phone
Thanks to those who translate!