My Data Manager is the best app to help you take control of your mobile data usage and save money on your monthly phone bill. Over 11.5 million users have downloaded My Data Manager. Use My Data Manager every day to track how much data you use and get alerts before you run out of data or get charged unnecessary overage fees.
Key features of My Data Manager:
· Data Tracker: Monitor your data usage on mobile, Wi-Fi, and roaming
· Call & Text Tracking: Monitor how many call minutes or text messages you have left
· Alarms: Set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock
· App Tracker: Know what apps are using the most data
· Shared Plan: Track data usage across everyone in your shared or family plan
· Across Devices: Manage data across multiple devices
· History: Track historical consumption to ensure you’re on the right data plan
· Save Money: Maximize how you use your data and get more out of your plan
Use My Data Manager to track how much data you use, monitor what apps are using the most data, and get alerts before you run out of data and get charged unnecessary overage fees.
What are People saying about My Data Manager?
“You can install a free app called My Data Manager, it tracks how much data you are using and which apps are using the most cellular data.” – David Pogue, Yahoo Tech
“My Data Manager does a great job at keeping track of everything so you can stay under your limit. It is pretty amazing and definitely a great tool.” – Android Headlines
“My Data Manager … is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task … which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“Added support for per-app usage tracking on Android N devices.
Added support for per-app usage tracking on Android N devices.
Note: some users on Marshmallow were also affected by this (all data was being attributed to “OS Services”). Please update to this version to resolve this issue.
Check out these links to recent Reviews:
My Data Manager works well on networks around the world, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Vodafone, Airtel, Vivo, TIM, Claro, Orange, SFR, China Telecom, SK Telecom, NTT docomo, EE, O2, and many more.
We value your feedback and would love to hear from you. Please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.