A productivity framework.
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you caninfluence – visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from differentpoints.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can setlong-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps – actions. You can have a single stepactions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simplechecklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2×2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhowermatrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning). Use recurrencesand reminders.
8. Use Workodoro to fight procrastination (when you need to).
+ Define your principles with mission statement
+ Remove distractions with Influences/Concerns
+ Goal setting
+ Create a comprehensive action plan
+ Set your priorities
+ Put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Manage tasks recurrences and reminders.
+ Use weekly plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the next action
+ Fight procrastination with the Workodoro pomodoro timer
+ Keep your notes, thoughts, ideas nearby
+ Backup to and restore from Google Drive™
If you have issues, feedback or a simple thought about theapplication that you want to share with us, we are very happy toget that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write themanywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the reviewcomments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
Account permissions are required for Google API access.