Nine is not a free app.
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you aresatisfied, please purchase Nine licenses.
The price for a license is US $14.99.
As of today email communication became a critical thing asinterpersonal communication skill within an organization or in yourdaily life. There might be nothing more important than efficientcommunication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledgedemail application for Android based on Direct Push technology tosynchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft ExchangeActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary peoplewho want to have efficient communication with their colleagues,friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may alreadyhave good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardlessof your existing experience, we will give you a superb experiencemore than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar,Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networksenhances your user experience and dramatically reduces yourtime.
– Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine doesnot have any server to store user’s Nine data. Nine app connects touser server directly. All Nine data is stored in user deviceonly.
– Great user experience & beautiful GUI
– Multiple accounts
– Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar andContacts application along with Nine account)
– Rich-Text Editor
– Client Cert
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
– Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365,Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or GoogleApps
– Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
– Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
– Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and onlinesearch)
– Conversation Mode
– Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock andSamsung, Sony, Huawei & LG devices)
– Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts, Email list, Tasks list andCalendar Agenda)
– SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Supports Android Wear
– Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
– Tasks & Calendar Sync
– Modern Authentication for Office 365
– Entrust SmartCredentials
– Samsung DeX
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
– Office 365, Exchange Online
– Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps)
– Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra,Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
– Other servers(Yahoo, GMX, Mail.ru, etc) supported IMAP
– To copy the attachment to an external storage and to export Ninesettings.
– To import attachments from an external storage and to import Ninesettings.
* READ_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS
– To deliver the received SMS to server (ActiveSync function)
– To send SMS received from server (ActiveSync function)
– To call a contact in Nine Contacts
– To deliver the Device information to server (ActiveSyncfunction)
– To use the account for purchasing a license and to manageaccounts information registered in system.
* WRITE_CONTACTS, READ_CONTACTS
– To use when syncing the user’s contacts to server
* WRITE_CALENDAR, READ_CALENDAR
– To use when syncing the user’s calendar to server
– To scan QR code for Entrust Smart Credentials
** Available Android
– Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above
– Nine is not cloud based. It stores your accounts’passwords only on the actual device. It connects only to the actualmail servers. It stores your messages only on the device.
– Nine uses the Device Administrator permission.
– If you have a question or a special request, just send an emailto email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as wecan.