Pixel Dungeon ML is a traditional roguelike* game with pixel-art graphics
Pixel Dungeon ML – a MultiLanguage version of Pixel Dungeon
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon ML, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) – the ultimate artifact of this game world.
“Roguelike is a sub-genre of RPG games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death.”
Pixel Dungeon ML is a game based upon Pixel Dungeon Open Source. It is posted with the permission of Watabou, the original dev of Pixel Dungeon.
The main differential from the original version is that it has implemented control of multi-language, allowing gamers from all over the world can better enjoy the game.
• Pixel-art graphics
• Simple touch interface
• 26 randomly generated levels (sewers, abandoned prison, caves, dwarven metropolis & demon halls)
• Various dungeon features (incl. hidden and locked doors, traps, chasms, chests etc.)
• 35+ types of monsters + 5 bosses
• 120+ types of items (incl. armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls etc.)
• 10+ NPCs and simple quests
• 4 character classes (Warrior, Mage, Rogue & Huntress)
• Specializations (sub-classes), 2 for each class
• Enchanted weapons & inscribed armors
• Rankings (high scores)
• Badges (achievements)
• and more….
– English (Original, written by Watabou)
– Brazilian Portuguese (By rodriformiga)
– Spanish (By rodriformiga, TavoCello)
– French (By Rémi Schneider, Emmanuel Dempuré, Bastien, Nikolay, rodriformiga)
– Polish (By Łukasza Piętki, rodriformiga)
– Russian (By Georgiy Danilov, Mikhael Danilov, rodriformiga)
– German (By Sarius, rodriformiga)
Another Language? Adjustments in translation? You can help us on the game translation on https://www.transifex.com/pixel-dungeon/pixel-1/
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze, press “Report” button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behavior of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/rodriformiga/pixel-dungeon or official dev in https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon
Pixel Dungeon is back…
– Added: 14 new Achievements
– Fixed: Several bugs and typos
– Soon: Purchasable items
– Soon: Game Save(more than one device)