Fun app to create quiz and share with your friends or pupils. You can be a quiz master or can just have fun with taking various quizzes.
This app has got primarily two options : 1. Be a quiz maker 2. Be a quiz taker. Both the sides have multiple options for you which are listed below
1. Create multiple categories of quizzes.
2. Tag your quizzes with various keywords for the users to find them
3. Create unlimited number of questions under quizzes.
4. Question type currently can be of multiple choice only.
5. You can define different points for different questions. e.g. 1 point for question 1 but 5 points for question 2.
6. Make your quiz live for others to see and attempt.
7. Keep your quizzes public or private.
8. In private quizzes, you can track the performance of the people with whom you’ve shared the quiz.
9. Create public quizzes for others to just have fun while attempting them. Do your bit for the society by spreading your knowledge.
10. In public quizzes the individual performance of people taking quizzes can’t be tracked.
1. Attempt quizzes from myriad of categories.
2. Keep improving your scores by attempting quizzes multiple times.
3. Compare your scores with people who have already attempted that quiz
4. You can favourite a question to remember.
5. Share quiz with your friends and challenge them to beat your score.
6. Favourite a quiz to attempt later.
Who is this app for :
1. This app is ideal for teachers who want to create quizzes and track performance of their wards.
2. This app is suitable for anyone who wants to make this world a better place by spreading knowledge. You can create quizzes in the categories you are interested in, for the whole world to see. We’ll update you every time someone takes your quiz or upvotes/downvotes it.
3. Suitable for students working in a group. They can study some chapter, create a quiz and share with the group.
4. Anyone who wants to expand his/her knowledge this app is best for you. Take quizzes and expand your knowledge.
Please send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions.
Improvement in app performance