The Robomow App brings you a lawn mowingexperience unlike any other. Wherever you are – on the sofa, in thegarden, out and about… Interacting with your mower has never beenfaster, easier or more enjoyable.
The Robomow App allows you to control your mower from theconvenience of your smartphone. Mow those small patches locatedaway from your main lawn and navigate from one garden to the other– effortlessly. All your settings on one convenient screen: adjustyour lawn size settings, set your mower’s weekly schedule anddefine your mowing zones… all from your mobile device.
The Robomow App interacts with your mower through Bluetooth® 4.0(a.k.a. Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) wireless connection. The Bluetoothhardware is already installed on your mower (2014 models andonward, excluding RX12u).
No additional accessory is required on your Robomow in order towork with the Robomow App.
* Full compatibility with all three Robomow platforms – S, C andX
* Manual and automatic operation
* Mowing Schedule
* Brief Status reporting for S and C Models
* Remote Control with manual mowing
* Lawn & Mower settings
* Zones definition
* GSM Accessory support
* Remote Access feature
* Service Screens for C Models
* Requires Android 4.3 or higher.
* Works with Android devices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 (a.k.a.Bluetooth® SMART or BLE) standard. For the full list of mobiledevices supporting Bluetooth® 4.0 standard please refer to thefollowing link:http://www.bluetooth.com/Pages/Bluetooth-Smart-Devices-List.aspx.*** IMPORTANT! *** Only devices from this list, which run Android4.3 or higher, can work with Robomow App.
* This is a short list of most popular devices used with RobomowApp:
— Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge
— Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (from 30/05/2014), Note 3
— HTC One, Nexus 5/5x/6, LG G2/3/4, Sony Xperia Z3/5
Robomow App FAQ:
* Current Robomow App version asks permissions for making phonecalls. This is a formal requirement to allow dialing (not making adirect call) the number of a local service station form inside thenew Guided Setup tool.
* In some rear cases the app gets stuck with an empty screen. Insuch a case it is recommended to delete the account and reinstallthe app.
* The Guided Setup tool is a BETA version, initially available inEnglish only in the following markets: UK, Germany, Netherlands,Israel.
* If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the Robomow App,please refer to “Mobile Application FAQ” page on Robomow website(https://support.robomow.com/hc/en-us/categories/200813811-Mobile-Application-FAQ).
* For Robomow RX models only:
— When child protection is enabled, the messages from the mowerwill not be displayed in the app, unless the child protection istemporary released or disabled.
— GSM module’s settings are not available via the app
— The automatic unlock of theft-protection doesn’t always work. Insuch cases it is recommended to restart the app and connect to themower again
— If mower’s software version is older than 2016, then currentAndroid version of Robomow App cannot connect to such mower whileit’s in operation.
— Some re-connection issues with a mower may occur. Mostre-connection issues can be resolved by exiting the app andlaunching it again.
— Some camera-related and graphical issues have been reported forthe following devices: Nexus 7, Nexus 4, Samsung Tab S, MotorolaMoto X, Sony Xperia.