Multiple ways to Roll Dice:
Interact with your dice by pressing the ROLL ALL button, flicking your dice, or shaking your phone to roll them all.
Make them Yours:
Customize your dice with different colors or a texture in the Settings Menu.
Press and hold a die to pull up the Dice Menu. Lock or delete the die from the Dice Menu.
Double tap dice to lock and unlock them. Locked dice cannot be rolled or deleted – a great way to save your last roll.
Calculate Dice Totals:
Click on the Collapse/Expand button to pull up the Dice List, which includes values and dice totals.
• Available sided dice: d20, d100, d12, d10, d8, d6, d4
• Lock dice to selectively roll certain dice
• Customize your dice to your liking:
◦ Choose from over 120 different colors
◦ Or apply a texture
• Quickly calculate the total dice amount rolled using the Dice List
• Shake your phone to roll unlocked dice
• Custom settings from the Settings Menu will automatically be saved
**The outcomes of the rolled dice are randomized and not weighted in any way.
• Added d12 and d10 sprites
• Fixed bug where dice would try to move to sorting position while grabbed
• Back-end changes
• Updated how dice bounce around on screen
• Added a minimum distance a dice has to roll to count
• Other back-end improvements
• Fixed bug where the dice would not save on roll