Shadowsocks is a high-performancecross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf theinternet privately and securely.
*NOTE: You may need to unisntall and reinstall the app, afterupgrading to 3.x or above.*
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous I/O and Event-drivenprogramming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes andembedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile(Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, andpure C.
Visit our project site for more details:https://www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to:https://shadowsocks.org/en/download/servers.html
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to:https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/ormodify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License aspublished by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of theLicense, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, butWITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty ofMERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNUGeneral Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public Licensealong with this program. If not, seehttp://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Other open source licenses can be found here:https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-android/blob/master/README.md#open-source-licenses