Todait is an authentic study planner to helpyou utilize 100% of your time and ace your exams. Todait isespecially useful for students who need help with productivity andeffective time management. Use it to prepare for the ACTs, APExams, ASVAB, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, ISEE, SHSAT, SSAT, GED, TOEFL, DAT,GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, OAT, PCAT, Bar exam, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX,NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, USMLE, NCLEX, Metism, BMAT, UKCAT, and Alevels.
We strongly recommend this app for anyone who:
– has a massive amount of material to cover and has no idea whereto start studying
– is preparing for a big exam, such as the SATs, LSATs, APs, IBs,etc.
– wants to make a habit of routine studying
– wants to be productive and efficiently manage their time
Todait automatically plans and divides your study materials over aspecific period of time while providing detailed feedback. All youhave to do is enter how much you’d like to study for each subjectas well how many hours you’d like to spend per week.
Todait’s Unique Functions:
– Emphasizes studying rather than planning
– Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study eachday to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
– Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material basedon whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
– The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you studyfor each subject
– The widget allows you to start studying right from yourhome-screen without running the app itself
– Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on yourown
– The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and averagestudy times
– The time-table shows your study times for each day
– The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
– An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time youset
– The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performancefor each task
– Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notificationsor using other apps while the stopwatch is running
– Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
– Allows you to check and manage your study times on otherdevices
– Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress anddata
– The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study timeswith your friends’ (not updated yet)
Please direct your questions and feedback to email@example.com!