Help Ursula, the teen witch to solve this match 3 world.
This is not another match 3 game. It has a lot of levels, with different game mechanics, and it’s absolutely free:
* The daylight levels run under the match3 classic rules. Match 3 or more stuff to collect it. Matching more than three will you a powerful booster, bewitch gem.
* When the night falls, new levels arrive, you need to connect the stuff to collect and crush it, Connect more than seven stuff to crush all same color items at once.
* Finally, the graveyard has it’s own rules, you need to touch a piece to pop it and pick it up and all the adjacent stuff with same color. Collecting more than three will give you amazing powerups.
Tons of levels for each game mode in this amazong free match3.
* Vertical and horizontal cleaners
* Candy Bombs
* Bewitch Gem
* Explosive Crystall balls
* Toad, will paint stuff
* Full moon, use as wildcard
* Crystal slots you need to break
* Frozen Candy stuff you need to defrost before collecting them.
* Bewitched Spellbooks you have to crush
* White spiders to collect
* Magic Broom to sweep same color stuff
* Claws to pick up a single piece
* Tornado to shuffle it all
Win bewitch gems to get free lives and boosters on each puzzle.
* Very fun, very easy to play but hard to master
* Beautiful graphics and sounds.
* Hundreds of puzzle levels each one is very unique
* Free, so download now
* Multiple difficulty levels
* Play with your friends & Family.
* Facebook connect, so you can share your goals and scores.
* Ranks for all levels, so you can check your friends scores and defeat them.
* Fun for all ages
What are you waiting for?
Do you like matching candies and cookies? Play this game, Not another match3
Play this bewitched free match3 and give Ursula the chance to win her magic broom and become the best witch ever.
Fun to play, you will love this match 3 game. Each level is an amazing puzzle to solve.
Again (sic), mischievous imps where messing with the number of lives in some devices, but Ursula catch them and put to sleep for a hundred years! So you won’t be seeing this problem again anytime soon!