The 8 century old past time has been faithfully recreated for tablets and phones in all its strategic and skilful glory. Draw, block and drive your way to victory with up to 4 players competing on flat or uneven greens for the title of greatest Virtual Lawn Bowler.
• Online Multiplayer contests; defeat everyone and battle to the top of the global rankings leaderboard
• Single Player experience competing with up to 3 robotic opponents
• Up to 4 players can battle it out in local Multiplayer
• Intuitive touch screen controls allow for accurate aim and delivery
• Play on a flat green or an infinite number of uneven greens
• Features realistic physics that accurately simulate the experience
• Configure everything; change the bowl bias, players, difficulty, terrain and more!
• Manipulate the in-game camera to better judge your shots in a beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Take part in the unique Skill Challenges game mode; scenarios that test your bowling ability and compare your ratings against the world on the leaderboards.
• Kit out in your choice of bowls and mats
Added an Information screen with access to latest news, FAQ and support
Players must prioritise games that have been waiting a while for a turn
Added an English Mat as well as three new bowls to use
Facebook account linking
Users who are winning matches could still lose via timeout
Live games sometimes wouldn’t update when an opponent played their turn
New Leisure games not created properly
Abandoned matches not updating for both players
Player names that use Emojis