Warzone is a customizable Risk-like strategy game where you compete with your friends to conquer the world.
– No microtransactions: Warzone won’t let you buy your way to a victory like other free-to-play games. You win or lose Warzone games based on your strategy alone, not your wallet.
– Multi-player and single-player: Play thousands of single-player levels against the computer, or play against real humans. Both are 100% free.
– Asynchronous games: Your friends don’t need to be all be online at the same time to play with them. Take your turns when it’s convenient and Warzone will wait for you.
– Customizable: Warzone has a very flexible engine. When creating games, you have hundreds of settings you can tweak to create anything from a minor variant to a whole new experience.
– Maps: Warzone has thousands of hand-made maps to choose from, with more being added all the time. Or you can design your own!
– Strategic battles and tournaments: Warzone has a finely-tuned 1v1 and 2v2 experience, which makes for great competitive play.
– Cards: Warzone has a variety of cards with varying effects, like the Diplomacy Card, Spy Card, Airlift Card, and more!
– Luck is controllable: The luck modifier allows you to control how much luck affects your game. Games can be configured to have no randomness at all.
– Tournaments: Create your own tournaments and compete!
– Ladders: Warzone has five ladders, which are competitive arenas where everyone competes for the top spot.
– Added “Analyze attack” to the menu to no-luck games
– You can now read mail that’s sent to you. Select “Mail” from the top right menu.
– Increased default map buffer to allow more space on the edges.
– Player names now use a fixed font size instead of auto-sizing.
– Quickmatch: All multi-day games now honor vacations.
– Quickmatch: When waiting for a real-time game, the templates now show your rating, setting icons, and thumbnail.
– Quickmatch: Leaderboard buttons are now colored
– Fixed bugs