Looking for a fun, challenging Bridge game?Let NeuralPlay’s AI challenge you!
• Unique double dummy solver providing six levels of computer AIplay.
• Support for Standard American Yellow Card (SAYC, five cardmajors), Two Over One Game Forcing, and ACOL (four card majors,weak notrump) bidding.
• Bidding and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? Seewhat the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Compare your bid or play with thecomputer’s as you play!
• Bidding explanations. Tap a bid for an explanation.
• Claim the remaining tricks and NeuralPlay’s double dummy solverwill verify your claim.
• Review the play of the hand at the end of the hand. Resume playfrom any point during the review.
• Not sure about the play of a hand? Step through an approximatedouble dummy solution!
• Play rubber bridge, duplicate teams, or practice with matchpointscoring.
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Replay hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as youwin!
• Share interesting hands with your friends.
• Save a human readable record of your bidding and play of a handin the Portable Bridge Notation format (PBN). Open a PBN file forplay review.
• Custom hand characteristics. Play deals with your desireddistribution and point count.
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
Enjoy many features to learn and practice bridge, including:
• Bidding practice. Compare your bidding to the NeuralPlay AI’sbidding.
• Card play practice. The NeuralPlay AI will automatically bid thehands.
• Double dummy play. Play the hand open against NeuralPlay’s doubledummy solver.
• Choose specific types of hands you would like to practice (mostlynotrump, mostly strong two clubs, etc.).
Supported bidding conventions include: Stayman, Jacoby Transfers,Takeout Doubles, Negative Doubles, Fourth Suit Forcing, Jacoby TwoNotrump, Michaels Cuebid, Unusual Two Notrump, Blackwood, Gerber,Strong Two Clubs, Weak Twos, Splinter Bids, Gambling Three Notrump,and Cappelletti (Hamilton).
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Bridge. Wewelcome all your feedback. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Developer AQUPEP Games
Uploaded June 21, 2021 03:57
Filesize 98.7 MB
Uploaded June 02, 2021 08:36
Filesize 55.6 MB
Developer Last Day of Work
Uploaded May 25, 2021 04:12
Filesize 127.8 MB
Uploaded May 20, 2021 08:49
Filesize 80.8 MB
Developer Diced Pixel
Uploaded May 10, 2021 07:46
Filesize 26.5 MB
Developer Broccoli Games
Uploaded May 08, 2021 02:24
Filesize 118.8 MB
Developer Bennett Racing Simulations
Uploaded May 08, 2021 02:19
Filesize 184.7 MB
Developer Autumn Games
Uploaded May 05, 2021 07:54
Filesize 69.2 MB
Developer All Elite Wrestling
Uploaded April 26, 2021 06:44
Filesize 144.4 MB
Uploaded April 25, 2021 02:43
Filesize 110.8 MB