This is a free Chess game with a nice interface where you can play against the computer or with your friends.
Playing with your friends over the Internet is very easy – one player hosts a game and receives a unique code, the other one joins it by typing this code.
No registration or login is required.
You can play online even if your friends don’t have an Android device – Apple and Amazon devices are also supported.
– Works on most of the popular smart platforms – phones, tablets and TVs
– More than 25 000 unique puzzles where the goal is to find a checkmate in 1, 2 or 3 moves
– Chromecast support allows you to project the game on the big screen, but use the phone as a controller
– Game timers
– Chess960 aka Fischer random chess
– Handicap chess
– For Android TV you can play with the TV remote or a game controller
We hope you like it!
With this version we are moving to a new, much more powerful server for the multiplayer games.
Fixed a bug where sometimes in puzzles clicking Hint after undo suggested a wrong move.
Added a number of other smaller improvements.