Cubik’s is a simple and easy to use Rubik’s cube app where you can
– Play with 3D Cube and also solve it
– Solve your own cube by filling the colors
– Time your solves
The app is Free, Open Source, Ad free and Offline.
There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible states of a 3 x 3 x 3 Rubik’s cube and Cubik’s can solve any of them within a second. It uses two different solving methods –
1. Advanced method (Kociemba’s two-phase method) – Solves any scramble in average 21 moves. This solving method is recommended for most of the users.
2. Fridrich method (CFOP method). It is Layer by layer method consisting of 4 steps – Cross, F2L, OLL, PLL. Solutions is further divided in 7 steps – Cross, 4 steps for every F2L pair, OLL, PLL. Average solution length is 70.
You can choose any one of these methods to solve your cube. After choosing the solving method, solution is played on 3D model step by step so you can follow along easily.
Cubik’s also comes with a timer that generates random scrambles and cube states for corresponding scramble so you can time your solves.
* Center colors can also be changed now when filling colors.
* Added small guide to fill colors.
* UI changes.
Developer Manoj Bhatt
Uploaded September 10, 2020 09:46
Filesize 13.8 MB