Fine Ski Jumping is a minimalistic, physics based and fun ski jumping game.
More info on fb: fb.me/FineGlassDigital
1. Tap the circle once to start.
2. Touch and hold the circle to jump.
3. Quickly move the wheel up and release it just before landing.
— Game is still in development phase – You can support us by watching in game ads! Ads enables further development of the game. Thanks!
– The game is still being developed, it may have errors and shortcomings. They will all be corrected. More hills and tournament modes will be added. Please be patient and understand. 🙂
You can choose your favourite ski jumper like Kamil S., Dawid K., Ryoyu K. Karl G. Stefan K. and so on. You can play all of them or just watch how they are jumping!
You can edit each ski jumpers name and nationality then choose which one you want to jump.
This game contains ski jump hills:
1. Oslo ( HS 134 m)
2. Planica (HS240m)
3. Innsbruck (HS 130)
4. Rasnov, (HS 97)
5. Vikersund (HS 240m)
6. Zakopane (HS140m)
7. Bad Mitterndorf (HS235m)
8. Oberstdorf (HS137m)
9. Wiła – Malinka (HS134m)
10. Garmisch-Partenkirchen (142m)
11. Bischofshofen (142m)
… and many more!
In the future releases more ski jumping hills will be added.
There are three landing scenarios:
1. Telemark landing – Just before ground: move circle up and release.
2. Squat landing – Just before the ground: move circle in the middle and release.
3. Crash landing – Move the circle down during landing or don`t release..
The Fine Ski Jumping game is based on physics:
– Moment of jump is important, jump just before in-run ends.
– After jump you have control of the tilt of the ski jumper. Set the control wheel on the middle to achieve best results.
– Release the touch and move the circle up – just before jumper touch the ground to finish the jump with telemark. and achieve best score.
– facebook page: fb.me/FineGlassDigital
– Official Fine Ski Jumping Tournaments Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/U2pN83r
– Fine Ski Jumping fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Fine-Ski-Jumping-108131887627629
Added: Replay System (test version)