The ibisPaint X is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
*Official YouTube Channel
In Official YouTube Channel, many useful videos for ibisPaint are being posted.
Please register this channel !
– An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
– Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
– Download other people’s artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
– Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview.
– As many layers as your device’s memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
– 256 grades of selection for each pixel
– Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Unlimited colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
– Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
– Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
– A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
– Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
– 32 different filter features.
– Material tool with over 1,200 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
– “My Gallery” function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
– Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
– Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
– Encoding and uploading functions.
– Download other people’s artwork.
– Enjoy other people’s artwork in “Collection”.
– A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint X!
The summary of this update is below.
– Added a feature that you can export an ibis Paint artwork file as a CLIP STUDIO PAINT file and upload it to CLIP STUDIO. You can now continue drawing your artwork with CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
– Fixed a bug where ibis Paint app may not be launched from Chrome app.