Computer-free, mobile maker coding solution. Using phone to make own Arduino project
Simulate to connect them and test your code. You can also compile directly into your arduino with this app!
◆ Easily usable
• Anytime, anywhere classes with only a smartphone and a MAKE (no computer required)
• Intuitive coding with block coding
• Arduino circuit diagram identified by the app and assembled accordingly
◆ Coding in the classroom
Convenient coding classes without going to the computer room
Arduino OS upload to coding, all-in-one with smartphone
◆ Designed for classes
Learning objectives and coding missions shown before the activity begins
Troubleshooting guide provided on the left side of the activity and appearance assembly manual at the top
◆ Learnable configurations by level
☆Display next to kit by difficulty level for target class.
Foundation in Kit-Specify difficulty for application
◆ Encourage students to solve their own problems
Directly assemble physical kits compared to application screens
You can check the troubleshooting guide to see if there are any mistakes
◆ Kind and detailed description
Activity Descriptions of parts by pressing ‘?’ located next to the right side of the part
Click the activity card to reveal the eggs TIP.
◆ Easily conducted coding classes
Class guidance and materials provided to teachers
◆ Guides you through the authority and purpose of using MAKE apps
• Location (optional): Bluetooth connection
• Bluetooth (optional): Bluetooth connection
• USB host (optional): OTG Arduino OS code transfer
• Camera (optional): Submit photo (Curriculum)
* Selective access rights may be used without consent, but may be restricted from using the service.
◆ Let us help you with issues
We’d appreciate if you’d report any issues you’re having with this app to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your device information and screenshot.
New features have been added. ✨
– Added Rock-paper-scissors content.
It has been modified. 🔧
– The bug has been fixed.
– The loading screen has been modified.
* If you find a bug, please contact email@example.com.
* Shortcut to homepage: https://make.eduction
App ID: com.CEREALLAB.FruitsLoop