Mill Game program, which supports rule variants.
* A player who aligns three of his pieces on a board line has a mill and may remove his opponent’s piece(s).
* Any player reduces to two pieces and has no option to form new mills and thus loses the game.
* If a player cannot move one of his pieces (is locked up), he has lost the game.
* Support rule variants, such as Nine Men’s Morris, Twelve Men’s Morris, “flying” rule, or no “flying” rule.
* Play against the AI, or play both sides.
* Adjustable playing strength.
* Import/export move list.
* Highly configurable.
* Color themes.
* Support accessibility.
* Supports 45+ languages, such as English, Persian, German, Hungarian, Russian, Arabic, Czech, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi.
Some strategy tips for beginners:
* Playing on the cross points because they offer more way mobility to the pieces.
* Corners are weak as the player can only move in fewer directions.
* Giving the piece space to move.
* Do not make mills straight away. Usually, the first player to make a mill in the placement phase will easily get blocked.
* Black has an advantage because it gets to place the last piece strategically.
* Double attacks – be aware that players can attack two points at the same time.
App ID: com.calcitem.sanmill