Mint Works is a simple worker placement game that plays in about 20 minutes. The game is uncomplicated enough to introduce new gamers to the concept of worker placement, while also having enough depth to keep the experienced gamer interested. Players will have a limited amount of workers (mint tokens) that allow them to purchase more workers or buy and build plans. Building plans gives players access to additional abilities and the victory points necessary to win the game. Once a player reaches seven victory points, (or the plans run out) the game is ended at the end of the round. Whoever has the most points at the end of the final round wins the game!
– Now you can only play online with most recent version
– The miss spellings on the game are now fixed
– We added a information panel when the username or password is incorrect to show more detail to the player
– We fix the overlapped box texts on the tutorial
– We added a question mark at each location for the player can verify the specs at every moment of the match