Hello everyone from 🚀 ReFactory!
Do you want to build an amazing world that will work according to your laws? Then welcome to ReFactory, a sandbox strategy game where you have to build an automated factory on an alien planet.
The navigation system was destroyed and the spacecraft crashed. The crew is scattered throughout the unknown planet, most of the equipment is broken. You are the artificial intelligence of the ship. Your task is to build a city and restore equipment to find a team and return home.
LOOK FOR RESOURCES. Copper and iron ore, timber and crystals, granite and oil … The extraction of these resources is only the beginning of the journey. You have to build equipment, conduct electricity, improve the performance of systems. With each step you will develop the city, although it will all start with a few granite stones.
EXPLORE NEW LANDS. Expand your boundaries! Gradually, you will open more and more territories, and this is a great opportunity for the construction of new factories and the growth of your city.
BUILD AND AUTOMATE FACTORIES. Produce more complex things in your own 2D world. Every resource, every new invention and building gives you tons of opportunities. Copper ore can be used to make wire, then make an electrically conductive cable, and then an assembly machine. So keep progressing!
DEVELOP TECHNOLOGIES. Move from simple technologies to microelectronics, chemical reactions, explosives and plastics. Build a factory and then a whole network of factories. More technology means more opportunities and a higher chance of finding a crew.
DEFEND THE CITY FROM ALIEN INVADERS. Fight with them on your own and upgrade your skills. Building solid walls is the first step in defense. Create mines and powerful cannons, fight with chemical weapons and arm drones — your faithful assistants.
CONSIDER YOUR ONLINE STRATEGY. ReFactory is not just about building production sites. This is a world that lives by your rules and knows the cost of every mistake. Misuse of resources will stop development, and outdated technologies will prevent an attack from repelling. So think a few steps ahead and keep your factory safe.
Consider many factors to design your interaction processes: electricity conduction, copper recycling, plant acceleration, economic strategy. New information is introduced gradually, so you quickly get used to it and begin to navigate intuitively.
The main features:
– There is no manual labor in the game: everything is automated, drones work for you.
– Depending on the mode, the player is assisted by a digital assistant, but if you understand the gameplay, start building a city without it.
– Choose the type of land, the degree of danger of the planet and the amount of resources. If you are not interested in repelling attacks, remove the appearance of monsters in the settings and solve engineering problems.
– Play puzzles when you’re comfortable: develop infrastructure without using conveyors or in tight spaces.
– But here you do not need to “drive” the rendered character across the screen — you are watching the process from above.
It doesn’t matter how good you are at strategy: start with the easy level and gradually progress to the hard! On the subway, on the way to work or at lunchtime — build a city and enjoy the game. All you need is a phone for you to develop strategic skills, develop multitasking and enjoy it.
We will wait for feedback, improve the game and release updates.
Your ReFactory Team.
New in “Custom game”:
– added an entire quest line around the Synthesizer of the Ancients.
– Wolframite resource is now available.
– Emitter of the Ancients added
– Added Shuttle and Satellite for detecting underground deposits
– Plasmoids added
– Fixed the Spaceport exploration bug in the third mission!
– Optimized the glow of objects in the night time.
– Hardened Cyclofang is buffed.