This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot)
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
Lift off tutorial: https://youtu.be/vPbPrbR0qcQ
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/5RgPDlBNaN8
Added a new wheel (free version).
Added sandbox mode options (Parts Expansion).
Adjusted prices for other countries ( Russia: 270 > 200, Brazil 14 > 8, Poland 16 > 12, India 260 > 200, etc etc).
You can now move camera in game view.
Added a new docking tutorial.
Added community links.
Fairings now detach from any non fairing part when deployed.
Fixed: ground teleport bug, extra velocity bug, undock bug etc etc.