Guess the answer word in six tries.
Each guess must be a valid word. Hit the enter button to submit.
After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word:
• Green indicates the letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
• Yellow means the letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
• While gray indicates the letter is not in the word in any spot.
• Multiple instances of the same letter in a guess, such as the “o”s in “robot”, will be colored green or yellow only if the letter also appears multiple times in the answer; otherwise, excess repeating letters will be colored gray.
The guess result can be described in the emoji format and shared on social media.
Word Unlimited has two modes:
– Dailypuzzle : Each day, The same word is available which all players aim to guess.
– Unlimited: 2000 levels are available, players can play as much as they want.
1 Change game name
App ID: com.ilink.WordUnlimited