Yearning: A Gay Story (YAGS for short) is a coming-out-focused character-driven slice-of-life visual novel with dating sim elements (phew) where you play as a gay man starting his freshman year of college at a generic university somewhere in the midwestern United States.
You will interact with a cast of characters, each with their own personality and stories, as you navigate college life, develop friendships, play board games, and come out. With luck, you might even find a boyfriend.
– A world where you can befriend people and see events from different perspectives, depending on your decisions
– 4 dateable guys* with their own distinct stories, with good and bad endings for each guy (9 endings in all*)
– 230,000+ words and meaningful choices
– Collectibles system to track and reward your decisions
– Achievements, for completionists
– Unlockable in-game character profiles
– An original soundtrack featuring “Yearning”, the YAGS theme
* Or are there?
App ID: com.bobcgames.yags