An educational app for kids ages 2-7 featuring games, stories, and cartoons. Learn your ABC’s, letters, numbers, sizes, colors, and shapes! Learn to read by syllables and count! Develop emotional intelligence, logic, and reasoning. Doesn’t that sound great?
Have you ever thought about early education for your kids? At which age is it right to start learning the alphabet? Zebrainy is an educational game where you can find all sorts of learning games for kids, no matter how old they are.
Zebrainy will help you to develop kids’ memory, reading skills, matching abilities, concentration, and creativity. It is not a simple ABC game for toddlers; you will find 1st-grade math material, shapes and colors vocabulary, drawing and coloring tasks, “English A-Z”, where each letter has a short cartoon with new words every time.
Our team consists of professional teachers, scientific consultants, composers, and very talented artists. All these people go the extra mile when it comes to quality.
Get your toddler ready for school! With ABC games, it will be much easier for your child to learn the alphabet and start reading than in tedious preschool lessons! The colors used in the app develop their imagination, perception, and attention. It’s a fun learning game for boys and girls both! If your child is 5-6-7 years old, already knows numbers and letters, pre-school and kindergarten are over, don’t worry! The app can still come in handy! Math and reading are essential not only in the 1st grade, and it is highly recommended to revise the information with a child from time to time.
What the difference between Zebrainy and other educational games for kids?
– It helps your baby to fall in love with drawing, reading
– In just 2 month toddlers will know shapes and colors
– It takes just nine months for your kid to complete the full course preparation for school (you can start in kindergarten or even earlier)
– It is easier to communicate with a kid after using the app
– Multiple coloring tasks will improve your toddler’s imagination
– The app doesn’t separate games for boys and girls
The main advantages of Zebrainy:
– It takes into account your child’s abilities, gender, age and flexibility of mind
– Kids get awards and a collection of artifacts
– At the end of the day, kids can watch educational cartoons
– In the menu, parents can check the achievements of their children
The list of skills except for preschool learning:
– The ability to set and achieve goals
– Navigating in a strange environment,
– Making decisions quickly
– Communicating with others and making connections
– Analyzing different information, and coming to the right conclusions
– It is an educational challenge, so your kid will never get bored
Which features differ Zebrainy from the others?
– Artificial intelligence creates a unique program for kids and toddlers due to their activity and age
– Alphabet learning (composing each letter with round elements help develop fine motor skills and visual memory)
– Cartoons and interactive educational processes make it more than simply an ABC game for kids. It answers different needs in every stage of growth.
Since this is a toddler learning game, it can be used if your baby is 1, 2, or 3 years old, and it is also a great educational app for preschoolers 4-6 years old, and even 7-year-old first graders! It is a scientific fact that kids perceive everything from birth. So all the commands in the game eventually will form a base for further successful education. We guarantee that your baby will be learning safely and at the correct level.
You can send any questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Access Policy:
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Zebrainy features.
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.