Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back… for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
– 46 missions.
– 4 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge
– 22 types of recruits.
– 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
– 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
– 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
– Zombie birds
– A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
– High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
– Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
– Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
– Laser-activated turrets.
– Devastating airstrikes.
– Tesla towers
– Supply deliveries.
– Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
– Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
– Special challenge modes.
– High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
– Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
– Regular free updates with more missions and upgrades.
Version 12.1 changelog:
– Small bug fixes.